Creamy meets crazy with this healthy alternative to mashed potatoes
Steamed Broccoli Mash with Garlic and Ricotta by Jesse Morris
- 3 large bunches Broccoli
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 cup Low-Fat Ricotta Cheese
- Steam 3 large bunches of Broccoli in a pot with water until tender.
- Sauté 4 cloves of Garlic in a pan with Olive Oil and Butter, until golden.
- Add Broccoli, Garlic with Oils, 1 cup of Low-Fat Ricotta Cheese to a blender, and season with Salt and Pepper to taste. Blend to the consistency of thick Mashed Potatoes. Do not over blend.
- Serve like Mashed Potatoes.