Combine your two favorite words into one delicious salty sweet snack: candied bacon!
Sticky Sweet Bacon
- 6 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 6 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 pound Thick Cut Bacon (about 12 slices)
- Preheat oven 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or aluminum foil and top with a wire rack.
- Whisk together all of the ingredients without the Bacon. Coat each piece of Bacon in the mixture and arrange on the wire rack, making sure not to overlap.
- Back for 45-50 minutes, depending on the thickness of the Bacon.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes then transfer to a plate to cool completely.
Similar categories: Desserts