Strawberry and White Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies
Strawberry and White Chocolate Cream Cheese Cookies? Yes, please!
- step-by-step directions
For the Cookie:
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (softened)
- 3 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup dried strawberries (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup dried strawberries (finely chopped)
- For the Cookie: Preheat the oven to 325ºF. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix together the butter, cream cheese and sugar. Blend until light and fluffy, about 3-4 minutes. Add the flour and salt, mixing on low until just combined. Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure mixture is combined thoroughly.
- Fold in the strawberries and the white chocolate chips. Form the batter into tablespoon-sized balls and place on the parchment lined baking sheet, leaving 1-2 inches of room between each cookie. Using your fingers gently press down the cookie dough to from a flat disk. Place in the oven and bake until edges are golden brown, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To Assemble: In a medium bowl combine the confectioners' sugar and the milk, whisk to form a glaze. Dip the top of each cookie into the glaze and then dust with the dried strawberries. Let set and serve.
- Tip: For a chewier cookie, remove from the baking sheet while they are warm and place them on a rack to cool!
Pork and Beef Meatballs
Savory Rye French Toast with Corned Beef Hash and Cheddar Onion Butter
Paella with Chorizo, Shrimp, Calamari, Mussels, Green Peas, and Curry Butter
Strawberry Linzer Cheesecake
Ricotta Gnudi with Brown Butter and Sage
BBQ Pork Dumplings
Spicy Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs with Shaved Carrot Salad
Kandi's Creamed Corn
Classic German Chocolate Cake
Almond Braised Chicken Thighs with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts