Don't know what to make for dinner? This Italian dish is just the thing.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 recipe Pizza Dough
- 2 cups Basic Tomato Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups Broccoli (sliced finely as if shaved)
- 2 cups Cauliflower (sliced finely as if shaved)
- 3 Spring Onions (sliced thinly)
- 1 teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1 pound Mozzarella (cubed)
- Parmesan (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil and once hot, add the spring onion, cauliflower, broccoli, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Saute until softened and fragrant, and remove from heat.
- Roll out the pizza dough and stretch into a large rectangle. Evenly spread the vegetables, tomato sauce, and mozzarella cheese across the surface.
- Carefully roll up the stromboli. Top with some extra red pepper flakes, parmesan cheese and a drizzle of olive oil. Carefully transfer to a lightly greased baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad