Stuff your face with a stuffed avocado!
Stuffed Avocado with Tuna Salad
- 2 Large Cans Tuna (line caught and packed in water; drained)
- 3 Hard Boiled Eggs (whites only)
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Grated Carrot
- 1 tablespoon Pickle Relish
- 2 Ripe Avocados
- Mixed Greens (to serve)
- Olive Oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Kirby Cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- BBQ Potato Chips (to serve)
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- In a food processor, pulse together the Tuna, Eggs, Mayonnaise, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Carrot until light and fluffy.
- Toss the Mixed Greens with a splash of Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Cut the Avocados in half and remove from skin, discarding the seed.
- Plate the Greens, top with a few slices of Cucumber. Fill the Avocado cavity with a heaping scoop of Tuna Salad. Serve with BBQ chips and enjoy.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Other Fish Courses & Meals Lunch Lunch Salads Other Side Dishes