Stuff your face with a stuffed avocado!
Stuffed Avocado with Tuna Salad
- 2 large cans tuna (line caught and packed in water; drained)
- 3 hardboiled eggs (whites only)
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 2 ripe avocados
- mixed greens (to serve)
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 kirby cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- bbq potato chips (to serve)
- freshly cracked black pepper
- In a food processor, pulse together the tuna, eggs, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, carrot, and pickle relish until light and fluffy.
- Toss the mixed greens with a splash of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove from skin, discarding the seed.
- Plate the greens, top with a few slices of cucumber. Fill the avocado cavity with a heaping scoop of tuna salad. Serve with BBQ chips and enjoy.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Other Fish Courses & Meals Lunch Lunch Salads Other Side Dishes