Stuff your face with Lori's delicious stuffed peppers!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 cup uncooked Inca red Quinoa (cooked to package instructions)
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Whole Kernel Corn (fresh)
- 1 Bell Pepper (chopped) + 8 Bell Peppers (tops cut off and insides seeded)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons pickled Pimentos (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spanish Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add a few tablespoons of Olive Oil and the Ground Turkey. Brown the Turkey, and then add the Onions, chopped Bell Peppers, and Garlic. Sauté until tender and Onions are translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cooked meat mixture, cooked Quinoa, Corn and Pimentos. Mix well and add the Paprika and Cayenne Pepper.
- Place the Bell Peppers in a greased casserole dish. After the mixture is fully combined spoon the mixture into the empty Bell Peppers. Cover and place into preheated oven and cook for 30-45 minutes.
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad