Stuff your face with Lori's delicious stuffed peppers!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 cup uncooked Inca red Quinoa (cooked to package instructions)
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Whole Kernel Corn (fresh)
- 1 Bell Pepper (chopped) + 8 Bell Peppers (tops cut off and insides seeded)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons pickled Pimentos (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spanish Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add a few tablespoons of Olive Oil and the Ground Turkey. Brown the Turkey, and then add the Onions, chopped Bell Peppers, and Garlic. Sauté until tender and Onions are translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cooked meat mixture, cooked Quinoa, Corn and Pimentos. Mix well and add the Paprika and Cayenne Pepper.
- Place the Bell Peppers in a greased casserole dish. After the mixture is fully combined spoon the mixture into the empty Bell Peppers. Cover and place into preheated oven and cook for 30-45 minutes.
rate this recipe
Oven Smoked Lamb Ribs with Potato and Pea Salad
Banana Cream Pie
Spring Three Bean Salad
Grilled Greens Salad
Lightened Up Chickpea and Mushroom Meatball Platter
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Poblano Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese Cream
Not Your Mama's Pigs in a Blanket
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Strawberry Pie with Brown Butter Crust
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)