Stuff your face with Lori's delicious stuffed peppers!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 cup uncooked Inca red Quinoa (cooked to package instructions)
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Whole Kernel Corn (fresh)
- 1 Bell Pepper (chopped) + 8 Bell Peppers (tops cut off and insides seeded)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons pickled Pimentos (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spanish Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add a few tablespoons of Olive Oil and the Ground Turkey. Brown the Turkey, and then add the Onions, chopped Bell Peppers, and Garlic. Sauté until tender and Onions are translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cooked meat mixture, cooked Quinoa, Corn and Pimentos. Mix well and add the Paprika and Cayenne Pepper.
- Place the Bell Peppers in a greased casserole dish. After the mixture is fully combined spoon the mixture into the empty Bell Peppers. Cover and place into preheated oven and cook for 30-45 minutes.
rate this recipe
Sunday Lamb Roast with Paloise Sauce
Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip Triangles
Hibiscus and Elderflower Mocktail
Pimm's Royale Punch
Royal Roast Chicken and Bacon Sandwich
Pizza Spring Rolls
Steamed Artichokes with Brie Fondue
Eggplant Lasagna Chips and Dip
Cucumber Tea Sammie
Chicken Soup with Orzo and Spinach