Stuff your face with Lori's delicious stuffed peppers!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 cup uncooked Inca red Quinoa (cooked to package instructions)
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Whole Kernel Corn (fresh)
- 1 Bell Pepper (chopped) + 8 Bell Peppers (tops cut off and insides seeded)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons pickled Pimentos (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spanish Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add a few tablespoons of Olive Oil and the Ground Turkey. Brown the Turkey, and then add the Onions, chopped Bell Peppers, and Garlic. Sauté until tender and Onions are translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cooked meat mixture, cooked Quinoa, Corn and Pimentos. Mix well and add the Paprika and Cayenne Pepper.
- Place the Bell Peppers in a greased casserole dish. After the mixture is fully combined spoon the mixture into the empty Bell Peppers. Cover and place into preheated oven and cook for 30-45 minutes.
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Pork with Gingered Plums
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice
Quinoa and Shrimp Medley
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Roasted Carrots and Chickpeas with Feta Vinaigrette