Stuff your face with Lori's delicious stuffed peppers!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 cup uncooked Inca red Quinoa (cooked to package instructions)
- 1 pound Ground Turkey
- 1 cup Whole Kernel Corn (fresh)
- 1 Bell Pepper (chopped) + 8 Bell Peppers (tops cut off and insides seeded)
- 1 medium Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 2 tablespoons pickled Pimentos (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Spanish Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add a few tablespoons of Olive Oil and the Ground Turkey. Brown the Turkey, and then add the Onions, chopped Bell Peppers, and Garlic. Sauté until tender and Onions are translucent.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cooked meat mixture, cooked Quinoa, Corn and Pimentos. Mix well and add the Paprika and Cayenne Pepper.
- Place the Bell Peppers in a greased casserole dish. After the mixture is fully combined spoon the mixture into the empty Bell Peppers. Cover and place into preheated oven and cook for 30-45 minutes.
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella
Roasted Pork Shoulder in Banana Leaf
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie