The ultimate combination of sweet and salty: blue cheese stuffed strawberries drizzled in honey. Delish!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Strawberries (washed and dried)
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola or any type of Blue Cheese
- Toasted Pine Nuts or Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- Honey (to garnish)
- Use a sharp paring knife to cut the Strawberries in lengthwise, through the top, leaving leaves on each side. Using a spoon or melon baller, remove a small portion of the center to create a cavity. Reserve remaining Strawberry pieces for a sangria or puree.
- Fill the Strawberries with the crumbled Cheese and top with toasted Nuts. Drizzle with Honey to serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fruit Strawberries Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Holidays & Occasions Valentine's Day
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami