The ultimate combination of sweet and salty: blue cheese stuffed strawberries drizzled in honey. Delish!
- 1 pound Strawberries (washed and dried)
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola or any type of Blue Cheese
- Toasted Pine Nuts or Walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- Honey (to garnish)
- Use a sharp paring knife to cut the Strawberries in lengthwise, through the top, leaving leaves on each side. Using a spoon or melon baller, remove a small portion of the center to create a cavity. Reserve remaining Strawberry pieces for a sangria or puree.
- Fill the Strawberries with the crumbled Cheese and top with toasted Nuts. Drizzle with Honey to serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fruit Strawberries Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Holidays & Occasions Valentine's Day