This salad is a light & refreshing addition to your lunch or dinner!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen lima beans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large sweet onion (peeled and chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 6 ears corn (kernels removed)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes (quartered)
- 1/4 cup basil (thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice & zest
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium pot of boiling water, blanch the lima beans until almost tender and shock in ice water. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium sauté pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic and corn season with salt. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to medium-low, add the beans and cook for 1 minute until tender but still crisp. Remove from heat. Add the tomatoes, basil, lemon juice and zest, and mix to combine. Transfer salad to platter and top with feta.
- Helpful tip: if using frozen corn, blanch before adding to salad.
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Apple Cider Donut Bread Pudding
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin
Corned Beef Sandwich Bread Pudding
Fiesta Corn Dip
Grilled Pizza Margherita
Pickle-Brined Fried Chicken Biscuit
Prosciutto and Apple Stuffed Chicken Legs with Sauteed Swiss Chard
Jalapeno Popper Dip
Chicago-Style Polish Sausage