Lemon juice adds a touch of brightness to this healthy, crunchy side salad
Sugar Snap Pea Salad with Radishes by Lisa Fontanesi
- 1 cup Radishes sliced in thin quarters
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/2 bunch Mint Leaves, torn
- 1 - 1 1/2 cloves Garlic (to taste)
- pinch Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- In a large bowl, toss together the Radishes, Peas, Mint.
- Using a mortar and pestle or a knife, make a paste of the Garlic and Salt. Place in a small bowl and add the Lemon Juice and Balsamic Vinegar and stir well to combine. Drizzle in the Olive Oil, stirring constantly, and add Pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well to combine. Taste and add more Salt and Pepper if needed.