Serve up this couscous with your next protein as an alternative to rice!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Cooked Couscous
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 Cup Dried Currants
- 1 Apple (cored; diced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cook the Couscous to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, toss the Apple and Currants with the Lemon Juice. Add the Parsley and Almonds. Drizzle with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar and toss to coat. Season to taste with Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper.
German Potato Salad
Spicy Turkey Lime Soup
Korean BBQ Tacos
Polenta Souffle with Pecorino and Black Pepper
Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Buttermilk Roasted Chicken with Baby Arugula Salad
Strawberry Raspberry "Napoleons"
Lightened Up Turkey Patty Melt
Patty Melt with Sauerkraut
The World's Best Baked Ziti
Grilled Mortadella and Goat Cheese Packets