Serve up this couscous with your next protein as an alternative to rice!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Cooked Couscous
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 Cup Dried Currants
- 1 Apple (cored; diced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cook the Couscous to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, toss the Apple and Currants with the Lemon Juice. Add the Parsley and Almonds. Drizzle with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar and toss to coat. Season to taste with Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper.
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal
Long Island Steamers