Serve up this couscous with your next protein as an alternative to rice!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Cooked Couscous
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 Cup Dried Currants
- 1 Apple (cored; diced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cook the Couscous to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, toss the Apple and Currants with the Lemon Juice. Add the Parsley and Almonds. Drizzle with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar and toss to coat. Season to taste with Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper.
Bruschetta with Ricotta and Pepita Gremolata
Fresh Veggie Frittata
Skirt Steak with Ginger Gold Apples
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw
Chicken Scallopini with Red Wine Mushroom Sauce
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Pesto Chicken Cauliflower Bowl
Fluke with Brown Butter and Lemon Sauce
Peach Slab Pie