Serve up this couscous with your next protein as an alternative to rice!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Cooked Couscous
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 Cup Dried Currants
- 1 Apple (cored; diced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cook the Couscous to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, toss the Apple and Currants with the Lemon Juice. Add the Parsley and Almonds. Drizzle with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar and toss to coat. Season to taste with Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper.
Lemon-Sage Compound Butter
Spinach & Artichoke Puffs
Roast Chicken with Lemon-Sage Pan Sauce
Grilled Veggie Burrito with Quinoa
Kale Pesto Naan Pizza
Almond Banana Bread
Carrot Ginger Soup
Shrimp and Plantains in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Energy Date Balls
Leftover Salmon Pumpernickel Toast
Indian Spiced Meatballs with Coconut Dipping Sauce