Serve up this couscous with your next protein as an alternative to rice!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Cooked Couscous
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 Cup Dried Currants
- 1 Apple (cored; diced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar (to taste)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Cook the Couscous to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, toss the Apple and Currants with the Lemon Juice. Add the Parsley and Almonds. Drizzle with Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar and toss to coat. Season to taste with Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper.
Red Snapper al Chili Ajo Borracho
Sausage and Peppers over Soft Polenta
Lemon Champagne Float
Crispy Everything Bagel Baked Ravioli
Pork Chop Milanese with Peach and Potato Salad
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce and Cauliflower Mash
Cornmeal Apple Crumble Skillet
Camp Stew (Budae Jiggae)
Pork and Beef Meatballs