This dish is so delicious that it's hard to believe it's actually good for you too. Beets contain many nutritious compounds that guard against heart disease.
Roasted Beet Goat Cheese Bites
- 4 small Beets
- 8 ounces Goat Cheese
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Tarragon (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Toasted Walnuts (crushed)
- Roast beets in oven at 400F for 45 minutes.
- Take roasted beets and dice into small cubes. Mix goat cheese with lemon zest, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste. Take some of the goat cheese mixture and form a ball around pieces of beet. Next, roll the bites in the chopped walnuts.
- Save in refrigerator until ready to serve.