Daphne's potato skins make the perfect party platter!
Super Bowl?? Potato Skins
- 6 Idaho Potatoes
- 1 cup Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 cup Avocado (cubed and tossed in lime juice)
- 1 cup Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 jalapeno (sliced)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Roast potatoes for 1 hour and let cool to touch. Half and scoop out 3/4 of the centers.
- Preheat broiler.
- Drizzle the halves with olive oil. Top with cheese and put under the broiler for an additional 2-3 minutes to melt cheese and crisp skins.
- Garnish with pico de gallo, avocado, jalapenos and greek yogurt, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Similar categories: Ingredients Potato Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Cheese Appetizers Holidays & Occasions Game Day Foods