Try these mouth-watering and easy to prepare mushrooms!
- step-by-step directions
- 20 Button mushrooms (scrubbed clean and stems separated)
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Minced shallots
- 1 Large garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tablespoon Chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoon Chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon Herbes de Provence or dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon Whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Grated pecorino cheese
- vdka0_qo6w9mv3Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Finely chop mushroom stems. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small frying pan over medium-high heat. Saute the chopped mushroom stems and the shallots for 4-5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the garlic and almonds and sprinkle with salt. Stir well and sauté 2 more minutes. Turn off the heat and add the parsley, herbes de Provence and whole wheat breadcrumbs.
- Pour the vegetable stock into a food processor, then the rest of the stuffing. Pulse several times to get a fine mixture, almost a paste.
- Toss the mushroom caps with olive oil. Fill each mushroom with the stuffing. Sprinkle grated pecorino cheese over each mushroom and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese browns a little. Allow to cool for 5 minutes or so before serving.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Mushroom Appetizers Holidays & Occasions Christmas Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Appetizers Cuisine Italian
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad