A sweet delight that can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Sweet Potato & Apple Casserole
- 2 Tart Apple (1/4" dice)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 cup Sweet Potato Puree
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Almond Breeze® Reduced Sugar Vanilla Almond Milk
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Uncooked Quinoa (rinsed)
- 1/2 cup Golden Raisins
- Non-stick cooking spray (to lightly oil pan)
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Lightly grease a 9x9" baking dish with non-stick Cooking Spray.
- Toss together the Apples, Spices and juice of one Lemon.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Sweet Potato Puree, Eggs, Almond Milk and Maple Syrup. Fold in the Spiced Apples.
- Spread the Quinoa in an even layer in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle in the Raisins and pour the Sweet Potato mixture over. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until mostly set.
- Serve warm.