A super easy one pan recipe that'll fill you for breakfast, brunch, or even dinner!
Swiss Chard and Sausage Frittata
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound Spicy Italian Sausage (removed from casing)
- 1 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 bunches Swiss Chard (chiffonade; thinly sliced)
- 8 Eggs
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Pecorino
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat, add the Olive Oil. Add the Sausage, and cook until crisp, breaking up as it cooks. Add the Red Onion and Chard. Crack Eggs into a large bowl, add the Garlic, and whisk together. Transfer sauté pan contents and Sausage to bowl with the Egg mixture, and stir to mix everything. Season generously with Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Transfer back to sauté pan. Top with grated Pecorino. Place into oven and cook until, set and broil just before serving, just until Pecorino is a golden brown. Slice and serve.