Stumped on what to cook your sweetie? Make Mario's Swordfish and you'll really impress them!
Swordfish Paillard with Spicy Grapefruit Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds Swordfish Steak (cut horizontally into 6 thin slices - about 1/4 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Leaves
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup Parsley Leaves
- 1 Serrano Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 Grapefruit (Zest & Juiced)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Preheat an oiled grill to medium.
- Season with Swordfish with Salt and drizzle with Olive Oil. Grill on each side for about 2 minutes or until mostly cooked through. Do not overcook.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Grapefruit Zest, Juice and about 1/3 cup Olive Oil to create a partially emulsified citronette. Season with Salt and Pepper. Toss in the Herbs, and Serrano to dress in the citronette.
- Serve Swordfish topped with Herb Salad.