Tangerine Chicken Skewers
You are going to want to serve these delicious chicken skewers at your next gathering!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon tangerine zest
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts (boneless, skinless, cut into 3-inch x 1-inch pieces, 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 package skewers (soaked, 6-inches)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- For the Marinade: In a large bowl, add the tangerine juice, vegetable oil, tangerine zest, paprika, and dijon mustard, and stir to combine. Add the chicken to the marinade, cover, and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least an hour or up to over night.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan. Thread the chicken on the soaked skewers and place on the grill to cook until cooked through and golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- For the Chipotle-Honey Glaze: In the bowl of a food processor, add the honey, chipotle peppers, and lime juice and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the honey mixture into a small sauce pot and heat over medium heat.
- To Serve: Drizzle chipotle-honey glaze over the grilled chicken skewers.
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions