Tangerine Chicken Skewers
You are going to want to serve these delicious chicken skewers at your next gathering!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon tangerine zest
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts (boneless, skinless, cut into 3-inch x 1-inch pieces, 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 package skewers (soaked, 6-inches)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- For the Marinade: In a large bowl, add the tangerine juice, vegetable oil, tangerine zest, paprika, and dijon mustard, and stir to combine. Add the chicken to the marinade, cover, and place in the refrigerator to marinate for at least an hour or up to over night.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan. Thread the chicken on the soaked skewers and place on the grill to cook until cooked through and golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- For the Chipotle-Honey Glaze: In the bowl of a food processor, add the honey, chipotle peppers, and lime juice and pulse until smooth.
- Pour the honey mixture into a small sauce pot and heat over medium heat.
- To Serve: Drizzle chipotle-honey glaze over the grilled chicken skewers.
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella
Roasted Pork Shoulder in Banana Leaf
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie
Zabaglione with Berries and Chocolate
Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake with Toasted Almonds
PB&J Cereal French Toast
Everything Bagel Cracker and Spinach Dip