You better have everything ready because once a stir fry starts, it comes together VERY quickly.
Thai Beef Stir Fry with Mango Carrot Salad
- Thai Beef Stir Fry
- Vegetable Oil
- 2 Red Chilies
- 1 tablespoon minced Fresh Ginger
- 1 pound Beef Sirloin; fat trimmed & thinly sliced on bias against the grain
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1-2 cups Fresh Basil Leaves; plus more to garnish
- Rice; to serve
- Roasted Peanuts; to serve
- Mango Carrot Salad
- 1 ripe Mango; julienned
- 1 large Carrot; julienned
- 2 Scallions; thinly sliced on bias
- 2 Limes; juiced
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Pinch of Salt
- Heat a large skillet over high-heat with a few tablespoons of Vegetable Oil. Add the Chilies and Ginger and cook for 30 seconds. Stir in the Beef and sauté for 2 minutes or until no longer pink, seasoning with Salt.
- Drizzle in the Worcestershire and Soy Sauce and toss to coat. Remove from heat and stir in fresh Basil.
- Serve with Rice, Roasted peanuts, and Mango Carrot Salad.
- For Mango Carrot Salad:
- Toss together the ingredients in a bowl and serve room temperature or chilled.