Leave Arnold at home, there is a new Palmer in town
- 1 cup good-quality Ginger Ale
- 1 cup Lemonade, preferably homemade
- 1/2 cup Bourbon
- 1 small Lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 English Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 3- inch piece of fresh Ginger
- About 2 cups Ice Cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the Ginger Ale, Lemonade, Bourbon, Lemon, Cucumbers, and Mint. Peel the Ginger; then, using the vegetable peeler, shave the Ginger lengthwise into paper-thin ribbons. Add them to the lemonade mixture and stir well to muddle the ingredients and blend all the flavors.
- Fill four large glasses with ice cubes and pour in the lemonade mixture, including the Lemon, Mint, Cucumbers, and Ginger. Serve immediately.