Mario's Tomatillo Salsa
- 1 1/2 pounds Tomatillos (husked and rinsed)
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 Serrano Chili
- 2 Limes (juiced)
- 1/2 bunch of Cilantro
- 1 Orange (juiced and zested)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Roughly chop all of the ingredients except for the orange.
- Add tomatillos to a blender, along with the garlic, cilantro and serrano chili (use half the chili if you don't like too much spice). Squeeze in the lime juice, orange juice and add a generous pinch of salt.
- Blend until almost smooth but leave a bit of texture to the sauce. Squeeze in the lime juice and adjust seasoning.