Score big at the party with this quick and easy Touchdown Cake!
- step-by-step directions
- cooking spray (to grease)
- 1 box white cake mix (15.25 ounce box) or favorite cake recipe
- 1/4-1/2 cup colored sprinkles to match favorite team colors
- 3 cans vanilla icing (divided, 16 ounces each)
- 1 box store-bought white fondant (24-ounce box)
- 1/2 container green food coloring (divided, 1-ounce)
- 1 box store-bought orange fondant (24-ounce box)
- 1 box store-bought green fondant (24-ounce box)
- 1/2 bag sweetened coconut
- football candies (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Grease 9" x 13" cake pan with cooking spray, line with parchment paper and grease parchment. Make cake batter according to box instructions and add team colored sprinkles before removing batter to prepared cake pan. Bake cake according to box instructions. Allow to cool for 10 minutes in pan, remove cake to a baking rack to cool completely.
- Place 2 cans of icing in a large bowl. Dye with half of the green food coloring until bright green. Ice all sides of the cake.
Similar categories: Game Day Foods
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella
Roasted Pork Shoulder in Banana Leaf
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie