Magnifique is the only word that comes to mind when tasting Michael's omelette!
Traditional Parisian Omelette
- 4 large Eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Finely Chopped Chives
- 1 teaspoon Finely Chopped Chervil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chopped Tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon Chopped Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- Place a sauté pan over medium heat. Using a fork, mix your Eggs together with Salt and Pepper and then add the herbs. Make sure your Eggs are well mixed, with no long strands of Egg White hanging off of the fork.
- When the pan is hot, add the Butter and swirl it around until it’s melted and has evenly coated the pan. Add all of your Egg mixture and using a fork, continue to scramble the Eggs in the pan, breaking up any large lumps that want to form as the Eggs set. This will take about 30 seconds. Next, shake out the pan slightly so the Eggs settle in to an even layer with small curds.
- Lower the heat to medium-low, season with Salt, and continue to cook for another 30 seconds until just set. Begin to loosen the sides and roll the omelet on to itself then flip out on to a plate. Serve immediately and enjoy!