This Mac and Cheese though!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 box small macaroni noodles
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 teaspoons freshly ground pepper (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes (plus additional for garnish)
- 2 dollops sour cream
- 2 cans roasted garlic mushroom soup (10.75-ounces each)
- 2 cans cheddar cheese soup (10.75-ounces each)
- 1 cup Sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese (grated)
- 1 cup Mild cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 can evaporated milk (12-ounces)
- 1/2 cup jarred cheese dip
- Preheat oven to 425º F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until they are well done. Drain and return to pot.
- Add butter, onion powder, seasoning salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning.
- Add dried parsley flakes and sour cream.
- Add mushroom soup and then add cheddar cheese soup.
- Add most of cheeses and mix until melted.
- Add evaporated milk and and cheese dip and mix.
- Remove noodle mixture from pot and spread evenly over a rimmed baking sheet. Add more of shredded cheese mix on top of noodles, be sure to cover edges and that all noodles are covered so that they are no longer visible. Garnish with additional pepper and parsley flakes.
- Bake in oven for 20-30 minutes or until the edges are brown and top is golden and bubbling.
- Tip: Make it your own! Use your favorite spice blend to put your own personal flair on this mac!
Molasses Glazed Ham with Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
Chocolate Peppermint Marshmallows
Peppermint Chocolate Torte
Fried Meatballs Stuffed with Mozzarella
Gingerbread Man Cookie Sandwiches
Perfectly Spiced Roast Chicken
Classic Holiday Brisket
5 Ingredient Crinkle Cookies
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella