Have leftover chicken? You can use it instead of the turkey in this recipe.
Turkey and Veggie Alfredo Pot Pie
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 cup chopped Onion
- 1/2 cup chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo Sauce
- 2 cups cubed cooked Turkey
- 1 bag (12 ounces) Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen Broccoli; Carrots; Cauliflower and Cheese Sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 can (12 ounces) Pillsbury® Golden Layers® refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh Parmesan Cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook frozen vegetables as directed on bag for minimum time.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Cook onion and bell pepper, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Alfredo sauce, turkey, cooked vegetables with sauce, basil and black pepper. Cook until mixture is thoroughly heated and bubbly, stirring constantly. Spoon into baking dish.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half crosswise. Arrange around edge of baking dish, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.