Michael's BLT is easy as ABC!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound sliced Smokey Bacon
- 4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 4 Brioche-Style Buns; split & toasted
- 1 Avocado; sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 large Tomato; preferably Heirloom; cut into 4 thick slices
- 1/2 cup fresh Basil Leaves
- Put a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Bacon and cook, flipping once, until crisp, about 2 minutes per side. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the Mustard and Hot Sauce. Spread the Mustard mixture onto each Bun. Season the Avocado slices with Salt and Pepper.
- Build each sandwich by topping the Bun bottom with 1 slice of Tomato, 1/4 of the Avocado slices, a few strips of Bacon and 2 tablespoons Basil. Top with the other half of the Bun and serve with an ice-cold Beer!
rate this recipe
Smoked Cheddar and Creole Mac-n-Cheese
Oyster Po' Boys
Crispy Baked Potato Casserole
North African Chicken and Spinach Stew
Mini Vegan Sweet Potato Pies
Maple Panna Cotta with Roasted Grapes and Pistachios
Black and White Cookies
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Pressure Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Greek Pasta Salad