Michael's BLT is easy as ABC!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound sliced Smokey Bacon
- 4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 4 Brioche-Style Buns; split & toasted
- 1 Avocado; sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 large Tomato; preferably Heirloom; cut into 4 thick slices
- 1/2 cup fresh Basil Leaves
- Put a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Bacon and cook, flipping once, until crisp, about 2 minutes per side. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the Mustard and Hot Sauce. Spread the Mustard mixture onto each Bun. Season the Avocado slices with Salt and Pepper.
- Build each sandwich by topping the Bun bottom with 1 slice of Tomato, 1/4 of the Avocado slices, a few strips of Bacon and 2 tablespoons Basil. Top with the other half of the Bun and serve with an ice-cold Beer!
Braised Chicken Thighs with Caramelized Onions and Egg Noodles
Easy Tiramisu Cake
Grilled Skirt Steak with Charred Tomatillo Salsa
Gluten Free Coconut Pancake
Chickpea and Lentil Curry Over Toasted Pita
Marinated Pork T-Bones
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chip Topping
California Veggie Burger
Spaghetti Squash Latkes
Apple Cider Donuts
Spiced Turkey Meatloaf
Kielbasa with Beer and Onions