Michael's BLT is easy as ABC!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound sliced Smokey Bacon
- 4 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 4 Brioche-Style Buns; split & toasted
- 1 Avocado; sliced
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 large Tomato; preferably Heirloom; cut into 4 thick slices
- 1/2 cup fresh Basil Leaves
- Put a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Bacon and cook, flipping once, until crisp, about 2 minutes per side. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the Mustard and Hot Sauce. Spread the Mustard mixture onto each Bun. Season the Avocado slices with Salt and Pepper.
- Build each sandwich by topping the Bun bottom with 1 slice of Tomato, 1/4 of the Avocado slices, a few strips of Bacon and 2 tablespoons Basil. Top with the other half of the Bun and serve with an ice-cold Beer!
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal