Sweet Cereal Bits
The Chew's Vanilla Chex?? Brittle
- 8 cups Vanilla Chex® Cereal
- 1 cup roasted Peanuts
- 1 14- ounce can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven to 275 F. Line a baking sheet with a silicon baking mat or grease with cooking spray.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and fold together until evenly mixed. Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes until mixture is tacky and caramel colored.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Break into pieces and store in a cool dry place for up to one week.