This cocktail is an amazing alternative to a margarita
Very Berry Basil Mojito
- 3 Fresh Strawberries; hulled and sliced plus more to garnish
- 1 ounce Lime Juice
- 1/2 ounce Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 1/2 ounce Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces White Rum
- Strawberry Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Sliced Strawberries
- Muddle Strawberries and Basil. Pour over Ice with other ingredients; shake. Top off with Seltzer. Garnish with Strawberry and Basil.
- To make Strawberry Simple Syrup: Combine the Boiling Water, Sugar, and Strawberries. Allow the mixture to cool down to room temperature then strain the Strawberries from the Syrup. Keep refrigerated until use.