Get ready for the summer with this cool cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 Cups Watermelon (diced)
- 1 ounce Gin
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup Ginger Ale (optional)
- Lime Slices for Garnish
- Puree 1 1/2 cups of diced Watermelon and strain
- Take the remaining 1/2 cup and freeze to be used later for garnish
- In a shaker, add 2 ounces puree, Lime Juice & Gin.
- Pour into glasses & top with Ginger Ale, if desired.
- Garnish with lime slice and frozen diced Watermelon
The Garibaldi Wallbanger
Swiss Chard and Ricotta Bruschetta
Lobster Roll and Quick-Pickled Cucumber Salad
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle