Get ready for the summer with this cool cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 Cups Watermelon (diced)
- 1 ounce Gin
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup Ginger Ale (optional)
- Lime Slices for Garnish
- Puree 1 1/2 cups of diced Watermelon and strain
- Take the remaining 1/2 cup and freeze to be used later for garnish
- In a shaker, add 2 ounces puree, Lime Juice & Gin.
- Pour into glasses & top with Ginger Ale, if desired.
- Garnish with lime slice and frozen diced Watermelon
Braised Chicken Thighs with Caramelized Onions and Egg Noodles
Easy Tiramisu Cake
Grilled Skirt Steak with Charred Tomatillo Salsa
Gluten Free Coconut Pancake
Chickpea and Lentil Curry Over Toasted Pita
Marinated Pork T-Bones
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chip Topping
California Veggie Burger
Spaghetti Squash Latkes
Apple Cider Donuts
Spiced Turkey Meatloaf
Kielbasa with Beer and Onions