Get ready for the summer with this cool cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 Cups Watermelon (diced)
- 1 ounce Gin
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup Ginger Ale (optional)
- Lime Slices for Garnish
- Puree 1 1/2 cups of diced Watermelon and strain
- Take the remaining 1/2 cup and freeze to be used later for garnish
- In a shaker, add 2 ounces puree, Lime Juice & Gin.
- Pour into glasses & top with Ginger Ale, if desired.
- Garnish with lime slice and frozen diced Watermelon
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat