Get ready for the summer with this cool cocktail!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 Cups Watermelon (diced)
- 1 ounce Gin
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/3 cup Ginger Ale (optional)
- Lime Slices for Garnish
- Puree 1 1/2 cups of diced Watermelon and strain
- Take the remaining 1/2 cup and freeze to be used later for garnish
- In a shaker, add 2 ounces puree, Lime Juice & Gin.
- Pour into glasses & top with Ginger Ale, if desired.
- Garnish with lime slice and frozen diced Watermelon
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions