Watermelon Jalapeno Salad
A refreshing, sweet and spicy salad.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small seedless watermelon (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup jalapeno (thinly sliced)
- 3 scallions (finely sliced)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (torn into small pieces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the garlic, honey, red wine vinegar, and whisk to combine. Drizzle in olive oil and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the watermelon, jalapeno, scallions, and mint, and toss to combine.
- Tip: To make an easy dressing, add the garlic, honey, red wine vinegar, and olive oil to a mason jar. Season with salt and pepper and shake to combine.
rate this recipe
Smoked Rob Roy Cocktail
Beer Bull's Eye
Portuguese Salted Cod Fritters
Oyster Po' Boys
Crispy Baked Potato Casserole
North African Chicken and Spinach Stew
Mini Vegan Sweet Potato Pies
Smoked Cheddar and Creole Mac-n-Cheese
Maple Panna Cotta with Roasted Grapes and Pistachios