Watermelon Jalapeno Salad
A refreshing, sweet and spicy salad.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small seedless watermelon (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup jalapeno (thinly sliced)
- 3 scallions (finely sliced)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (torn into small pieces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the garlic, honey, red wine vinegar, and whisk to combine. Drizzle in olive oil and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the watermelon, jalapeno, scallions, and mint, and toss to combine.
- Tip: To make an easy dressing, add the garlic, honey, red wine vinegar, and olive oil to a mason jar. Season with salt and pepper and shake to combine.
Braised Chicken Thighs with Escarole and Cannellini Beans
Pumpkin Sweet Rolls
Pumpkin Pot Pie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bark
Shrimp with Sherry Cream Sauce
Bone Broth Lentil Soup
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna