Watermelon Jalapeno Salad
A refreshing, sweet and spicy salad.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small seedless watermelon (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 cup jalapeno (thinly sliced)
- 3 scallions (finely sliced)
- 1/4 cup mint leaves (torn into small pieces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the garlic, honey, red wine vinegar, and whisk to combine. Drizzle in olive oil and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the watermelon, jalapeno, scallions, and mint, and toss to combine.
- Tip: To make an easy dressing, add the garlic, honey, red wine vinegar, and olive oil to a mason jar. Season with salt and pepper and shake to combine.
Braised Chicken Thighs with Caramelized Onions and Egg Noodles
Easy Tiramisu Cake
Grilled Skirt Steak with Charred Tomatillo Salsa
Gluten Free Coconut Pancake
Chickpea and Lentil Curry Over Toasted Pita
Marinated Pork T-Bones
Tuna Noodle Casserole with Potato Chip Topping
Apple Cider Donuts
Spiced Turkey Meatloaf
California Veggie Burger
Spaghetti Squash Latkes
Baked Orzo with Turkey Meatballs