Satisfy your sweet tooth with this ice cream and pudding dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 8 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (or flavor of your choice)
- 2 cups Vanilla Pudding
- Milk (as needed)
- Cream Filled Chocolate Cookies (chopped)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Creme de Menthe (green)
- Candy-Coated Chocolates
- Various Candy Bars (chopped)
- Peanut Butter
- Dulce de Leche
- Chocolate Sauce
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine the Ice Cream and Vanilla Pudding to blender. Add a few tablespoons of Milk and begin to blend, adding more Milk as needed.
- Add the mix-in of your choice and blend until evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately with a garnish of the mix-ins.
Peach Cobbler with Raspberry Coulis
Havarti and Horseradish Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Spicy Honey Dijon Coleslaw
Spice-Rubbed Smoked Chicken
Grilled Lamb Chops and Plums with Mint Pesto
Red Velvet Cannoli Cake
Grilled Soy Chicken Thighs with Honeydew Relish
Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs
Banana Split Ice Cream Cupcake Bar
T-Bone Steak with Green Bean Salad