Satisfy your sweet tooth with this ice cream and pudding dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 8 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (or flavor of your choice)
- 2 cups Vanilla Pudding
- Milk (as needed)
- Cream Filled Chocolate Cookies (chopped)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Creme de Menthe (green)
- Candy-Coated Chocolates
- Various Candy Bars (chopped)
- Peanut Butter
- Dulce de Leche
- Chocolate Sauce
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine the Ice Cream and Vanilla Pudding to blender. Add a few tablespoons of Milk and begin to blend, adding more Milk as needed.
- Add the mix-in of your choice and blend until evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately with a garnish of the mix-ins.
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Apple Cider Donut Bread Pudding
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin
Corned Beef Sandwich Bread Pudding
Fiesta Corn Dip
Grilled Pizza Margherita
Pickle-Brined Fried Chicken Biscuit
Prosciutto and Apple Stuffed Chicken Legs with Sauteed Swiss Chard