Satisfy your sweet tooth with this ice cream and pudding dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 8 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (or flavor of your choice)
- 2 cups Vanilla Pudding
- Milk (as needed)
- Cream Filled Chocolate Cookies (chopped)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Creme de Menthe (green)
- Candy-Coated Chocolates
- Various Candy Bars (chopped)
- Peanut Butter
- Dulce de Leche
- Chocolate Sauce
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine the Ice Cream and Vanilla Pudding to blender. Add a few tablespoons of Milk and begin to blend, adding more Milk as needed.
- Add the mix-in of your choice and blend until evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately with a garnish of the mix-ins.
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat
Waffle Pies with Herbed Eggs
Chai Tea Oatmeal