Satisfy your sweet tooth with this ice cream and pudding dessert!
- step-by-step directions
- 8 cups Vanilla Ice Cream (or flavor of your choice)
- 2 cups Vanilla Pudding
- Milk (as needed)
- Cream Filled Chocolate Cookies (chopped)
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Creme de Menthe (green)
- Candy-Coated Chocolates
- Various Candy Bars (chopped)
- Peanut Butter
- Dulce de Leche
- Chocolate Sauce
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Combine the Ice Cream and Vanilla Pudding to blender. Add a few tablespoons of Milk and begin to blend, adding more Milk as needed.
- Add the mix-in of your choice and blend until evenly distributed.
- Serve immediately with a garnish of the mix-ins.
rate this recipe
Smoked Rob Roy Cocktail
Beer Bull's Eye
Portuguese Salted Cod Fritters
Oyster Po' Boys
Crispy Baked Potato Casserole
North African Chicken and Spinach Stew
Mini Vegan Sweet Potato Pies
Smoked Cheddar and Creole Mac-n-Cheese
Maple Panna Cotta with Roasted Grapes and Pistachios