Picture this: your favorite stars from the Internet, all in the same vicinity! On Saturday, over 18,000 people turned out to see Demi Lovato, and some of the biggest YouTube/Vine stars perform at the third annual DigiFest NYC, including our friends Jack and Jack who made their network television debut on "The View" earlier this year on Friday February 27th, 2015.
We hung out with the guys before they performed for the crowd—here are five things we learned about them:
1. Jack Johnson is the messier one of the duo. Johnson says of Gilinsky, “It’s a no brainer, he’s like the most organized kid ever!”
2. If a zombie apocalypse ensued, they would tag team to survive. “Backs together. Nobody could sneak up on us,” says Johnson.
3. If they weren’t performing for a living, they’d be in college.
4. If Jack & Jack could only have one object with them for the rest of their lives it would be a phone.
5. Other than a raspberry smoothie, the one thing they’re craving is sleep.
DigiFest is to some teenagers what Coachella is to many millennials; a way for people to see some of their favorite acts in-person. Thousands of screaming kids took over the parking lot at Citi Field to meet (and greet) their favorite social media stars, visit beauty and gaming stations, watch live music performances, and more.
If you missed Jack and Jack's interview on "The View" and their exclusive after the show Q&A check out the videos below: