1. Over 400 ping-pong balls were blown sky high to start the riddle.
2. Lindsay was deathly allergic to all seafood, so production had to make sure there was always one safe dish for her to eat.
3. The "chilly" effect in the pool was created by tossing crushed pieces of dry ice (CO2) into the water.
4. While preparing for the hot tub murder scene, production discovered that the pool cleaner had completely disabled the tub’s jets. The special effects department was brought in to create the bubbles.
5. Ricin is a protein that is naturally found in castor beans. It is estimated that a lethal dose for humans is equivalent to the size of a grain of salt.
6. A giant crane was used to launch Ronnie out of the hot tub and 40 feet in to the air.
7. The hot tub explosion was created by using compressed air to blast the water from the tub.