1. There were two identically filled tanks for the fish tank explosion scene. But only one containing rubber Koi fish was blown up.
2. Both the first victim -- Sheri Marsh -- and head maid -- Juanita Adams -- were previously professional NFL cheerleaders. Sheri for the St. Louis Rams and Juanita for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. (Too bad Sheri didn't have much to cheer for after her demise.)
3. Dante's stunt double was set on fire 4 times in that one day - twice when her arm catches on fire and twice on her run out to the pool.
4. The stunt double who was set on fire was actually a woman who shaved her head to appear to be Dontae.
5. The scene where Dontae's arm catches on fire in the bedroom was filmed on a set that was constructed in the mansion's driveway.
6. While on fire and running through the mansion, the stunt person accidentally tripped. While she was not injured, the trip looked great on camera.