2. A lot of the set dressing in the morgue was generously loaned to the show by CSI:NY.
3. The killer used in the true crime shoots is the same actor who plays the killer in the true crime scenes for CSI:NY -- Walker Haynes. He even wears the same outfit and gear. (You'd think the cops would catch on to this guy...)
4. The killer's handwriting was actually written by one of the producers to protect the killer’s true identity.
5. Even though the cast was treated to gourmet meals & catering, all they ever wanted was beer and pizza. (We can relate.)(Except for the "being treated to gourmet meals" part.)
6. Every murder and crime scene was written by CSI creator Anthony Zuiker and his team of CSI writers.
7. The cast was rather intimidated by the silent maids, who appeared to be very menacing. Truth is, the two ladies were very sweet and cheerful outside of Rue Manor.
8. The cast never went in the pool for a leisurely swim. (Guess they were too busy worried about being murdered or something.)
9. Executive Producer Anthony Zuiker personally added many of the final touches and clues to each murder scene.