Hollywood Records has released the original series soundtrack to ABC's hit show A Million Little Things by composer, songwriter, producer and singer Gabriel Mann. The digital soundtrack is now available for download and at streaming services.
RELATED: Watch full episodes of A Million Little Things - every episode of Season 1 available now
The soundtrack features original songs written by Gabriel, as well as reinvented covers of iconic songs performed by cast members and Gabriel, all of which are produced by him. From the start, creator/showrunner DJ Nash, Gabriel, and the rest of the music team discussed a very organic sound for the series. The music needed to reflect the raw, real-life issues the show is all about, while making sure the same sorts of sounds and instrumentation could be used to weave together this tight-knit group of friends. This resulted in very human orchestration – guitars, pianos, vintage keyboards, strings, and hand percussion.
A Million Little Things has been one of the most all-encompassing and collaborative projects Gabriel has worked on in his career as a musician. "The songwriting and song production world is one I feel very comfortable in, having been a solo artist and being in a band, and having produced many records over the years. It's been an absolute joy working with creator/showrunner DJ Nash and being able to give him exactly what he's looking for with score and songs. It truly takes a village, between the team on the show, Kaplan Entertainment, and ABC to make this all happen without a hitch," says Gabriel.
A Million Little Things track list:
1. "All These Things That I've Done"- Performed by Gabriel Mann
2. "Don't You (Forget About Me)"- Performed by Gabriel Mann
3. "Be My Katie"- Performed by Duvid Swirsky
4. "Rainbow Connection"- Performed by Lizzy Greene
5. "I'm Still Standing"- Performed by Allison Miller
6. "Lovesong"- Performed by Gabriel Mann
7. "Don't Dream It's Over"- Performed by Gabriel Mann
8. "Downtown"- Performed by Piper Rutman
9. "Unexpected"- Performed by Jonah Platt
10. "I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You"- Performed by Colin Hay and Gabriel Mann