Get ready for some Disney magic as Dancing with the Stars hosts its second ever Disney Night MONDAY APR 13 8|7c! The night will kick off with a dance number featuring the entire cast sharing the dance floor with your favorite animated and live-action Disney characters. Then, each couple will perform to songs from classic Disney films including Aladdin, Mary Poppins, The Little Mermaid and Frozen, and featuring special effects courtesy of Disney animation! And what's a dance party without stars like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto and Goofy, all of whom will be kicking up their dancing shoes throughout the evening. Unfortunately, the clock will strike midnight for one couple at the end of the show, when someone will be eliminated from the competition.
Each couple will be dancing to the following songs (in alphabetical order):
- Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess: “A Whole New World” from Aladdin
- Robert Herjavec and Kym Johnson: “Step In Time” from Mary Poppins
- Patti LaBelle and Artem Chigvintsev: “When You Wish Upon A Star” from Pinocchio
- Nastia Liukin and Derek Hough: “Love Is An Open Door” from Frozen
- Riker Lynch and Allison Holker: “He’s A Pirate” from Pirates of the Caribbean
- Willow Shields and Mark Ballas: “Alice’s Theme” from Alice In Wonderland
- Suzanne Somers and Tony Dovolani: “He’s A Tramp” from Lady and the Tramp
- Chris Soules and Witney Carson: “Zero to Hero” from Hercules
- Rumer Willis and Valentin Chmerkovskiy: “Poor Unfortunate Souls” from The Little Mermaid
And to get you ready, here are some of the most magical performances from the season so far!
Willow and Mark's tribute to The Hunger Games showed they know how to pay homage to a film AND earned them the highest scores of the season so far, 39 out of 40!
Robert and Kym's classic Waltz was something right out of a fairytale.
Rumer and Val's Foxtrot had the crowd and the judges feeling the magic.