This is it, the Dancing with the Stars Semi-Finals! Each of the five remaining couples will be dancing twice during the evening to different versions of the same hit song. First they'll be dancing a Jazz, Quickstep, Samba, Paso Doble or Argentine Tango to the original or "plugged" version of a song. Then, later in the night, they'll be dancing an Argentine Tango, Rumba or Contemporary routine to an "unplugged" version of the same song. To make those unplugged versions even more special, musical guests will perform live including singer Christina Grimmie singing "Love Runs Out," Time for Three performing "Blame" and YouTube sensation Noah Guthrie performing a cover of "Problem." Here's the breakdown of what the couples will be dancing to:
- Tommy Chong & Peta Murgatroyd - “Tainted Love” by Soft Cell and “unplugged” version by Hannah Peel
- Bethany Mota & Derek Hough - “I Want You Back” by Jackson 5 and “unplugged” version by The Civil Wars
- Janel Parrish & Valentin Chmerkovskiy - “Blame” by Calvin Harris, featuring a guest “unplugged” performance by Time For Three
- Alfonso Ribeiro & Witney Carson - “Love Runs Out” by One Republic, featuring a guest “unplugged” performance by Christina Grimmie
- Sadie Robertson & Mark Ballas - “Problem” by Ariana Grande, featuring guest “unplugged” performance by Noah Guthrie
It's going to be an incredible and emotional night in the ballroom as one couple is eliminated at the end of the night and remaining four move on to the Dancing with the Stars Finals!
To get you ready for a night of great music, here are some of the most memorable musical performances of the season so far!
Sia performed her smash-hit "Chandelier" live in the DWTS Ballroom on the Week 2 Results Show.
In Week 6, Mr. Worldwide himself, Pitbull, took the stage for his hit song "Fireball" during a huge opening number with help from the DWTS pro dancers.
On Dynamic Duos Night, BC Jean sang a live performance of Alanis Morissette's "Uninvited" for Sadie and Mark's stirring Contemporary performance as Adam and Eve.
Pitbull takes the stage for his hit song "Fireball" during a huge opening number with help from the DWTS pro dancers. From Week 6