The posh accent. The sinister mirth. And that snarl! Cruella de Vil is the queen of crackling zingers. Here are our 9 favorite Cruella quotes from Once Upon a Time.
1. "There's an explanation, of course. You see…I'm a really terrible person."
In "Sympathy for the De Vil," Cruella drolly admits why she abandoned Maleficent's baby. Does she at least get credit for honesty?
2. "Ugh, if only your wits matched your looks."
In "Unforgiven," Cruella's crush on Prince Charming is revealed... as well as her opinion of his intellect.
The Charmings Make a Deal with the Queens|The Queens of Darkness have a plan to stop the Evil Queen.|The Queens of Darkness have a plan to stop the Evil Queen. From Once Upon a Time season 4 episode, "Unforgiven."
3. "Shall I get you a step stool so you can look in my eyes when you threaten me?"
In "Heroes and Villains," Cruella makes a dig about Rumplestiltskin's height. Maybe not the best move against someone known as "The Dark One."
The Queens of Darkness Capture Belle|Maleficent, Ursula, and Cruella use Belle to get the gauntlet from Rumple.|Maleficent, Ursula, and Cruella use Belle to get the gauntlet from Rumple. From the Once Upon a Time Season 4 Winter Finale, "Heroes and Villains."
4. "You know, if that old bag still wolfed out, I'd turn her into coat for my collection."
In "Unforgiven," Cruella is not pleased with Granny's slow service.
Regina Threatens Cruella and Ursula|Regina warns Cruella and Ursula about Henry.|Regina warns Cruella and Ursula about Henry. From the Once Upon a Time season 4 episode, "Unforgiven."
5. "If I'd known it was this cold, darling, I'd have grabbed two more puppies and made mittens."
Cruella grumbles about the weather while she and Ursula guard Maleficent's egg in, "Best Laid Plans."
6. "What can I do for you, Sheriff Chisel Chin?"
When Sheriff David asks to search Cruella's car in "Unforgiven," she continues her flirtation with the handsome prince.
7. "I suppose that's better than blaming bad judgement and gin."
In "Darkness on the Edge of Town," Rumple says the villains' have The Author to blame for their bad fates.
Cruella's Fast Food Drive-Thru|Cruella and Ursula take a break for fast food.|Cruella and Ursula take a break for fast food. From the Once Upon a Time season 4 episode, "Darkness on the Edge of Town."
8. "Some people struggle not to be drawn into the darkness. But ever since I was a little girl, I've said, 'Why not splash in and have fun!'"
In "Sympathy for the De Vil," Cruella gleefully reveals her love of darkness.
Can the Author Stop Cruella?|The Author tries to stop murderous Cruella.|The Author tries to stop murderous Cruella. From the Once Upon a Time season four episode, "Sympathy for the De Vil."
9. "One small dead Author. That's all I asked. Simple revenge, and you failed utterly."
As her plan to kill the Author unravels in "Sympathy for the De Vil," Cruella gets in one last epic line.