Alright Bachelor nation, after weeks of eliminations, drama, tears, and let's not forget, Chad, it's time for The Bachelorette 2016 season finale where 2 men remain: Jordan, the former pro quarterback from Chico, CA and Robby, former competitive swimmer from Jacksonville, FL. JoJo has fallen in love with both men and now has to make the most difficult decision of her life. The 3 hour television event will feature the gripping conclusion of this season, followed by "After the Final Rose" where both men will return to sit with JoJo and discuss the shocking outcome of the show and their relationships. Before we get there, we have the 411 on what you need to know before the finale – WARNING: Bachelorette finale spoilers below!
1. First thing's first - the season finale date. It's all going down on MONDAY AUG 1 at 8/7c in Phuket, Thailand where the final two men will meet JoJo's family.
2. Emotions are at an all-time high. JoJo has been on an emotional roller-coaster ride. She has shared tearful goodbyes leaving contestants Luke and Chase blind-sided when she had to send them home. With her future on the line, will she be able to handle the pressure?
3. Is JoJo's mom not Team Jordan? When Jordan arrives, JoJo's mom has some reservations. She feels they might be too similar and fears that could spell trouble down the line. Will Jordan even ask her father for permission to marry his daughter if he is the last man?
4. The Fletchers immediately connect with Robby. He charms JoJo's parents with his poise and passion leaving a lasting impression on them. His conversation with her parents seals the deal with them. The question is – will JoJo's brothers approve?
WATCH: Sneak Preview of The Bachelorette Season Finale
5. The drama continues in Paradise. During "After the Final Rose" you will get an exciting sneak preview of Bachelor in Paradise. The cast has been announced and now it's time to find out who will find love in the gorgeous town of Sayulita, located in Vallarta-Nayarit, Mexico.
The final days of JoJo's journey are filled with questions. Then, in a surprising, explosive ending, she must do the hardest thing she has ever done. Who do you think JoJo will pick? Sound off in the comments below and be sure to tune in this Monday to watch the epic conclusion of this season of The Bachelorette!