Clinton the fabulous tip for transforming traditional Easter treats right from the grocery store into décor items that'll have your guests hoppin'!
- Gold Paint
- Fine-point Marker
- Egg Cups
1. Poke a hole on either side of the egg with a pushpin.
2. Enlarge hold with small scissors.
*A larger hole will allow the shell to dry faster
3. Empty the egg and completely wash and rinse the shell. Allow it to dry completely.
4. Paint shell with 2 coats of metallic craft paint.
5. Write guests’ names on egg with fine-point sharpie marker.
6. Place egg in egg cup. Fill with flowers.