Wow your family with your knowledge of how to make a Christmas ornament with this super easy and super fun craft!
- Silicone Mold
- Baking Sheet
- Parchment Paper
1. Remove labels from crayons
- Break into small pieces
2. Fill star mold 3/4 full with desired colors
3. Place mold on parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in 250˚F oven for 20-25 minutes until completely melted.
4. Remove from oven.
- Insert loop of twine at top of mold
- Let cool
5. Peel silicone mold away and push from underneath to release ornament.
There you have it - your very own DIY Christmas ornaments!