Build this game for some summertime backyard fun!
Corn-Hole Board Materials
- Wooden Boards
- Fabric or Paint
- Paint or Foam Brush
- Mod Podge
To Make Board
1. Attach plywood to 1x2 wooden frame using glue and nails. Bolt on legs
2. Cut a 4 1/2 inch hole using a hole saw
3. Drill hole through wood frame and bolt legs on
4. Decorate as desired
To Paint: Painters tape is a great way to map out your design.
To use Fabric
- Pre-paint board a base color, let dry
- Cut fabric to desired shapes, lay out design,
- Larger cuts work better
- Use mod podge to adhere fabric
- Lay one coat of mod podge, lay fabric on top, seal with a second coat.
- Use foam brush to apply coats.
- Hot Glue Gun
- Plastic Baggies
To Make Bean-Bags
1. Cut pieces of felt to fit through hole
- Choose color that match your board's design
- You'll need two pieces of fabric per bag
- Decorate outside of bag as desired
2. Layer felt as hot glue 3 sides of bad together
3. Fill plastic baggie with 1/3 cup of bean mix.
- Seal bag and fold to fit inside felt baggie
4. Hot glue final side of felt bag.
5. Decorate outside of bag as desired.