10 Layer Bar
The traditional 7 layer bar gets a face-lift when peanut butter, pretzels, potato chips, and chocolate hazelnut spread enter the picture.
- step-by-step directions
10 Layer Bar
- 2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted Butter (plus more for greasing dish)
- 1 cup Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 cups toasted chopped Pecans
- 2 cups crumbled Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 2 cups crumbled salted Pretzels
- 1 cup Chunky Peanut Butter
- 2 cups crumbled Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups crushed Potato Chips
- 1 cup melted Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a food processor fitted with a blade, pulse graham cracker crumbs and butter until combined. Press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the greased pan. Bake the crust until golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Warm peanut butter so it easily pours, drizzle over crust and spread into an even layer. Evenly sprinkle pecans over the chocolate hazelnut spread. Continue with remaining ingredients, ending with the potato chips, evenly distributing to create defined layers.
- Finish by drizzling chocolate over the crushed potato chips. Place in refrigerator to cool for 1 hour. Cut into 1 1/2 x 3 inch bars.
- Helpful Tips:
1. Line the pan with parchment paper or plastic wrap for easy removal after the layers set.
2. Warm the peanut butter and chocolate hazelnut spread in the microwave briefly to make them easier to spread.
rate this recipe
Fried Rice Chicken Sandwiches
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa