Perfect for dinner, but not for vampires.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup oatmeal (finely ground)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup horseradish
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/4 cup gated onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon tabasco
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and oatmeal. Let sit for 2 minutes. Stir in eggs, horseradish, ketchup, garlic, Dijon, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, pork, onions and carrots. Gently mix in oatmeal mixture until combined thoroughly. On a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet, shape mixture into a loaf. Score the top diagonally.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- For Ketchup Glaze: Combine all ketchup glaze ingredients and slather ketchup glaze on top. Bake for another 30 minutes.
rate this recipe
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad
Peanut Butter Espresso Milkshake
Grilling Three Ways
Cajun Scallops with Grits and Tomatoes
Classic, Dry, Extra Dry or Extra Extra Dry Martini
Giant Donut Cake
Corn Fritters with Spicy Honey
Cantaloupe Agua Fresca