Clinton's creepy Halloween cuisine is to die for!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Bocconcini (Cherry-sized Mozzarella balls)
- 1 jar Pimiento-stuffed Green Olives (cut in half)
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Marinara Sauce
- In a small saucepan, warm marinara sauce.
- Slice top and bottom off of bocconcini of ball to create flat base and flat top. Slice green olive so that pimiento resembles a pupil. Place it on top of mozzarella, flat side facing down, to create "eye balls."
- Pour marinara into an even layer on a platter. Arrange eyeballs in the sauce.
- Optional Step: Whisk together olive oil, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Drizzle over the eyeballs and serve.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Cheese Appetizers Holidays & Occasions Halloween
rate this recipe
Mushroom and Shrimp Stuffed Shells with Pesto Bechamel Sauce
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa
Turkey Chili Burger