Serve these mini mummies at your Halloween party!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 11 oz can Crescent Dough
- 12 Beef Franks
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Roll out crescent dough, separate at perforations, and stretch gently to thin and lengthen the strips.
- Wrap a strip around each hot dog like bandages, leaving a part of the tip exposed as a face. Arrange "mummies" on prepared sheet. Spray lightly with nonstick spray, and place into preheated oven. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dot with mustard or ketchup to create eyes, and serve.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Wraps and Rolls Appetizers Holidays & Occasions Halloween
rate this recipe
Pan-Roasted Ribeye with Radishes
Grilled Hot dog with Corn Relish and Pickled Red Onion
Summertime Ambrosia Salad
Baked Brie Bread
Grilled Pork Medallions with Plum Sauce
Grilled Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundae
Pina Colada Pie
Cajun Salmon with Red Beans and Rice
Pork Medallions with Marsala Pan Sauce
Sheet Pan Greek Chicken Salad
Chocolate Pancake Roll