In this recipe Clinton married a bacon cheeseburger with nachos. One work comes to mind, yum!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 pieces Bacon (finely chopped)
- 1/4 pound ground Beef
- 1 cup Lettuce (shredded)
- 1 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Jalapenos (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 jar store-bought Queso
- Tortilla Chips
- In a sauté pan add 1 tablespoon olive oil ground beef. Cook until brown. Add jalapenos and mix to combine.
- In a small saucepot melt queso.
- In another sauté pan add bacon and cook until crispy.
- On a large platter arrange tortilla chips. Top chips with beef and jalapenos followed by melted cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and bacon. Serve immediately.
rate this recipe
Strawberry, Vanilla, and Cookie Dough Milkshake
Amaretto and Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Pepper Steak with Broccoli Stem Salad
Peanut Butter Espresso Milkshake
Grilling Three Ways
Cajun Scallops with Grits and Tomatoes
Classic, Dry, Extra Dry or Extra Extra Dry Martini
Giant Donut Cake
Corn Fritters with Spicy Honey
Cantaloupe Agua Fresca