All the taste of fried chicken without the calories!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 Bone-in Skin on Drums and Thighs
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 cups Bread Crumbs - dried breadcrumbs - like Progresso Italian
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (to drizzle)
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoon parmesan
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano (minced)
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Set up a station with a shallow dish of eggs. In another shallow dish combine breadcrumbs, chili flakes, parmesan and oregano.
- Dip the pieces of chicken into the eggs and then into the breadcrumbs. Arrange on a lightly oiled baking sheet, and drizzle the chicken with olive oil. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
rate this recipe
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat