A quick and tasty dinner!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 1/2-inch thick slices)
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 bunch parsley (leaves only, half chopped, half whole, divided)
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 1/4 cup capers
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Heat a skillet to medium-high heat, and add two tablespoons olive oil.
- Separate the flour and the eggs into two shallow dishes. Dip the pork first into the flour, then the egg, and then back into the flour. Place into the pan, and repeat with remaining pieces, being mindful not to crowd the pan. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate once finished.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine, and add the butter and chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the shallot, lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add the capers and the remaining parsley leaves and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve each scaloppine topped with some of the pan sauce as well as some of the parsley salad.
rate this recipe
Grilled Potato Salad with Scallions and Pepitas
Lemon Bar Slab Pie
Cheesy Chicken Sliders
Fried Rigatoni Poppers with Sausage
Rose Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Squash and Zucchini
Herb Rosti with Fresh Tomato Basil Salad
Cheesy Caprese Potato Bake
Halibut with Beefsteak Tomatoes
Guacamole with Savory Corn Cakes
Fried Eggplant Sandwiches with Harissa
Turkey Chili Burger
Crispy Beet Sliders