Stuff these airy treats with the filling of your choice. Try jam, chocolate chips, or hazelnut spread.
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 package Frozen Puff Pastry
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Almond Paste
- 1/4 cup sliced Almonds
- 1 Egg (whisked with 2 tablespoons water)
- Confectioners Sugar (to dust)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Gently lay puff pastry out on flat surface. Cut into three equal rectangles. Cut each rectangle into 2 triangles by cutting diagonally lengthwise.
- Place about a teaspoon of chocolate and almond paste in the center of the large end of the triangle pieces. Loosely roll towards the small end. Pinch the ends and bring them in to almost touch.
- Place on the baking sheet, brush with the egg wash and sprinkle with a few almond slices. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until the pastry is puffed and golden. Sprinkle with powdered sugar to serve.
rate this recipe
Giant Donut Cake
Corn Fritters with Spicy Honey
Cantaloupe Agua Fresca
Craig T. Nelson's Chicken Burritos
30 Layer Rainbow Crepe Cake
Pan-Roasted Ribeye with Radishes
Grilled Hot dog with Corn Relish and Pickled Red Onion
Summertime Ambrosia Salad
Baked Brie Bread
Grilled Pork Medallions with Plum Sauce
Grilled Peach Frozen Yogurt Sundae